Al-Nahhas Language Schools
Education is the basis for the renaissance of nations and the secret of their progress. Therefore, we seek to make Al-Nahhas Private Language Schools advanced and creative that develops in learners the skills of understanding, application and problem analysis. It also works to spread the culture of active and interactive learning, and to provide a school environment conducive to creativity and innovation. W e also seek to develop all parties of the educational process using modern and advanced training programs, as well as integrating parents into this system and applying national standards for quality and accreditation.
Introducing and integrating technology into the educational process at all levels, with participation of all parties.
Striving to reach the top of cognitive awareness (creativity and innovation).
Linking and integrating all parties of the educational process.
Spreading the culture of active collaborative learning.
Transforming teaching into training and learning.
Linking the school and the surrounding environment, the local community and the country as a whole.
Al-Nahhas Language Schools are an ambitious educational edifice with a vision that transcends the challenges of reality, by which we anticipate the thresholds of a bright future for our children and our country.
Our goal is to provide an unprecedented educational service, educational and technological activities for parents, pupils, praying to Allah the Almighty to inspire us right to achieve progress and prosperity for our schools and society.
one of our school objectives is to " Do all the good we can, by all the means we can, in all the ways we can, in all the places we can, at all the times we can, to all the people we can, as long as ever we can."
One of the most important stages in our child’s life is kindergarten. It provides our child with an opportunity to learn and practice the essential social, emotional, problem-solving and study skills that he is going to use throughout his schooling.
800+ parents trust us for their children education.
Join us now for a bright future for your children.
The five axes of work for Al-Nahhas Schools
The first axis: The schools administration, which aims to:
- Prepare and qualify school principals, officials and supervisors to apply creative management to the educational process.
- Introduce technology within the framework of administrative, organizational and financial affairs within the school (an electronic school management program that includes databases for students, teachers, all school staff and parents, and also a database to follow up on students' grades and academic progress, teacher evaluation, school financial aspects, school activities , a website for distance e-learning that enables the teacher to add educational materials, videos, pictures, writing, tests, and interact with students).
- Link between the educational process, the local community and the surrounding environment.
- Achieve effective communication and cooperation with parents.
- Provide a healthy, safe environment by achieving occupational safety and security standards in the school.
- Develop operational plans that achieve the schools’ vision and objectives.
- Develop strategic plans for the school that include the vision, mission, values and goals.
- Develop the capabilities of school leaders through training programs, supervision, follow-up and field visits.
The Second axis: The Teacher
- Raising the teacher’s pedagogical and educational capabilities through general and specialized training programs in the subjects he / she teaches.
- Training teachers on active interactive learning, as well as skills and tools for thinking and creativity, and how to transfer experiences and information to students in a modern way.
- Transforming the teacher’s job from a dictator to a facilitator, guide and mentor.
- Training teachers on electronic communication with school administration, students and parents.
- Each teacher will have a website on the school’s creative portal (the school’s comprehensive website) that enables the teacher to add lessons and tests and interact with students through distance learning techniques within the framework of instructions that are adhered to.
The third axis: The
- Taking care of the student from all aspects of education, health and psychology.
- Spreading the culture of creativity and innovation among students and making exhibitions of their products and innovations.
- Working on making the educational process interesting and attractive to the student through active learning.
- Conducting scientific, cultural and technological competitions among students.
- Interact with the school’s activities through the schools' website and social networking sites.
- Interacting with the teacher through distance learning systems and the teacher’s website.
The fourth axis: The guardians (Parents)
Making parents aware of the importance of
technology in the lives of their children, and that with its correct use, it
has become a necessity, not a luxury.
- Incorporating parents into the educational process as a strategic partner and taking their suggestions into account.
- Establishing various and permanent channels of communication with the school to follow up on their children
- Making parents aware of the variables and requirements that affect the educational process.
The fifth axis:
We live in the age of the creative knowledge economy, so creative learning is the only way to progress peoples and nations, so we aim to :
- Benefit the local community surrounding the creative school directly from this project, represented in :
- Services and projects that the school will provide to the community, such as technology literacy programs.
- Contributing to preserving the environment through initiatives undertaken by students under the supervision of the school.
- Spreading creativity tools and problem solutions from the school to the community to contribute to its well-being.
- Establishing the culture of loyalty and belonging through an independent initiative within the creative schools project, spreading the culture of belonging, patriotism and identity preservation.
- Initiatives to solve problems in the environment surrounding the school that the students propose and work on implementing, such as (initiatives for cleaning and beautifying the environment - training courses - family counseling - guiding young people morally and intellectually).